Why ADCO AIR?
We diversify in all sectors of the trade – residential, commercial and industrial. Our performance comes from our multi-disciplined and highly skilled team of professionals including project managers, engineers, detail draftsmen, supervisors and last but not least our qualified and certified technicians.
We forever have our finger on the pulse of technology; striving to bring to you, the Client, tailored proposals with carefully selected and researched equipment that provide optimum energy and operational efficiency. Not only do our services integrate seamlessly into the fabric of the building but are fit for purpose to cover the lifecycle of a building.
Our team listen and understand the unique requirements specific to each project and work within any budget, schedule or aesthetic constraints. Our track record for delivering complex, tight programmed HVAC&R construction projects, time and time again, speaks for itself.
(08) 9459 9600
Our expertise includes some of the below systems:
- Central chilled water air conditioning systems
- Heat rejection via cooling towers, evaporative condensers and dry coolers
- Heat injection with gas fired boilers and heat exchangers
- Chilled and heating water pipework
- High rise condenser water loops
- Ground sourced heat pumps
- Water treatment systems
- Air handling systems
- Critical control for data centres
- VRV or VRF air conditioners
- Split system air conditioners
- Ducted air conditioning systems
- Mechanical services switchboards
- PLC (programmable logic controller) & BMS (building management systems)
- Automation and integration with other building services, including fire
- Essential fire and smoke control
- Kitchen ventilation and canopies
- Dust control and specialised exhaust systems
- Indoor air quality systems including humidification, filtration and testing
- Medical gas systems and associated pipework
- Compressed air systems and dryers
- Medium, low and ultra-low temperature refrigeration systems
- Cold storage rooms
- Glycol and direct pull beer systems
- Commissioning of plant